Friday, July 17, 2009

Blog Makeover

I came across a blog and really liked the look of it.
And then when I saw my blog again, I found it very plain and boring in comparison.

I searched for a few templates from my dashboard but didn't find anything interesting...
I searched on the internet and found many fancy and some not so fancy templates but there was nothing I really liked.
This is my blog..how can I put something I don't really really like..

When I finally found something I liked...I couldn't upload it.
After breaking my head over modifying the code for almost an hour, I gave up.
Coding has never been my cup of tea..so I left it at that.

I saw the template on the site again and I liked the picture more than anything.
So I took the picture link from the code, modified it a lil and uploaded it here.

Since the colours of my blog were not going well with the pic, I changed that too, as per the colours of the template I wanted.

After the makeover...I am very pleased with the new look.
Change is refreshing. :)

2 comments:

Wd said...

It sure is!

Looks nice!

Renita said...

Thank you. :)