Monday, January 19, 2009

The person I want to be

What has happened to me ? Why am I behaving differently? Why am I thinking differently? I am no longer the person who I used to be...

As time passes by, people change...but this is not how I want to be.
Once understanding, now unreasonable. From composed to impulsive...And it just doesn't end here.
I do not like this change.

I do not know how it happened. I do not know when it happened.
But I know that I want to change..again..for better.

I want to be the person I would like to describe myself as.

I want to be...the person I want to be.

4 comments:

Wd said...

I think the realization is the first step in shaping how you want to become!

Since the first step is taken, the journey can now begin...

All the best :)

Renita said...

:) Thanks. The journey has begun..a lil difficult...but trying my best.

Godwin Mendez said...

Change is inevitable but the heart is always rooted...IT WONT TAKE TOO LONG BEFORE You be what you want to be. :)

Renita said...

Thanks Godwin ...i hope :)